Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Out of the Blue


These guys ... are our guys.

Here's a free tip for anyone considering the college program: it's a lot of work. Typical shifts for food and beverage and custodial range from eight hours to fourteen hours, depending on the day. On average, you may get two days off per week, but that can change dramatically, depending on the busy-ness of the season and your need for cash.

In a roundabout way, I'm trying to explain our blogging silence. THERE ARE NO EXCUSES, I know. But it's hard! We work a ton! A ton a ton! And after a few weeks, I start feeling too guilty to even try to update the blog, at least for a few months, where I mentally vow to turn over a new leaf. And then the whole process starts all over again.

I apologize for our absence, of course. And I wish I could say it won't happen again, that Tash and I will be better about updating this blog from now til August 5th (our departure date). But I just can't promise anything!


We just had to another picture with Mary Poppins! She's the best!


They have the fountain from Splash in the back of Hollywood Studios. Tasha and I have a very special relationship with the movie Splash, so we had to take some pictures.


Lotso! What a guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment