Thursday, November 4, 2010

This is Halloween

Happy (belated) Halloween!

Tash and I are both big fans of Halloween. Dressing up! Junk food all weekend! Spooky movies! The Monster Mash! What's not to love?

This year we decided to pull our costume inspiration from one of our favorite Pixar movies: UP. Thus:


My sister-in-law Kristin took the pictures, she blogged about it here, and posted much more lovely pictures. We needed to look pro because we entered a costume contest with one of the photos.

So there you go! Thanks for reading, come back soon for some real Disney College related news!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your costumes! That has got to be one of the most unique/creative ones I've seen this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It was tons of fun. What were you for Halloween this year?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too! its amazing! it the best i ve seen this halloween! (we dont celebrate it THAT much unfortunately)

    love your blog! where will you be working? or at least, what are you going to do? im MERCH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just say you two are the cutest friends, ever!! c:

    ReplyDelete