Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Excuses To Buy New Clothing

There's a lot of shopping that needs to be done before Disney College, as many of you know, I'm sure, but the most important is obviously new clothes! Especially for the Disney Look. Kelsi and myself both have Polyvore accounts, a site where you can make sets of clothes from several different sites on the web and publish them. It's loads of fun, a great time-waster, and if you don't already know what it is, check it out. It really helps out with planning your day-to-day outfits!

Kelsi's account can be found here.
Tasha's account can be found here.
Here's the outfits Kelsi and I plan on traveling in. In this two-some, we love cardigans!

And here's us in some business attire. Kelsi's note: I will be doing a post about the Disney Look in the future, I promise!


More outfits to come, I'm sure! I can't wait to draw some outfits for walking around in the park!

1 comment:

  1. remember pantyhose if you wear a skirt/dress! you can get away with the knee high kind though cuz the full kind suck in the humidity. i know from experience. and i am sure your park clothes will consist of many items from property control. best. store. ever!

    ReplyDelete